Ep117 of the John1911 Podcast. I wish to warn the listeners that we had some issues with the internet today. We switched out the armory to a wireless mesh system, which has been great. Only to have our service provider’s fiber-optic line cut by construction outside. Such is life. We’ll do better next time.
On this episode:
- Century VSKA Rifle Shits the bed.
- Classic Firearms blows out the Galil Ace.
- Brownells 1911 made by Ed Brown.
- How much should a Buck 110 folder cost?
- Anti-gun Dick’s Sporting Goods admits failure.
- Stormy Daniel’s to pay Trump $293,000.
- Migrant caravan wants $50k each to go home.
- IL hunter bags 51 point buck.
- Baby’s It’s Cold Outside vs Rap Music.
- Teacher fired for telling kids truth about Santa.
- Ohio shoplifter’s face tattoo for the ages.
- Momma don’t let your baby grow up to be Samuari.
Marky & Freeze
“Shooting Guns & Having Fun”
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Hudson MFG failing? – Classic Firearms PM-63 Disaster, FAB Defense - January 16, 2019
- EP120 – Commie Tiger’s Blood, Old Man PED bust, Why no Gear Reviews - January 6, 2019
- EP119 – 2018 Year in Review - December 29, 2018