This is a little but different version of the normal podcast. As you may be aware, we are still building out the new range facilities. So while Freeze and I were headed back in, we recorded an episode in the truck.
With all the accompanying distractions and noise one might expect when driving the Pork-Chop-Express on a Friday evening.
- Range Build-out Update
- The Hudson H9 is shipping.
- Some fool is mud testing the Hudson H9.
- More proof the 1911 industry will collapse: $10k Ed Brown.
- We have solved the steel target stand problem.
- Freeze closes down a liquor store for USMC B-day.
- The positive side of breaking guns.
- What we will and won’t do for views.
Marky & Freeze
“Shooting Guns & Having Fun”
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- EP99 – Youtube kills Brownells, P365 Issues, New FBI Drop Test - June 11, 2018
- NRA – National Firearms Museum - June 6, 2018
- Ep98 – WY Griz Hunts, Roseanne vs Olberman, Russian Router Malware - June 4, 2018