On this episode of the John1911 Podcast.
- Pete Rose: creeping corruption and sliding standards.
- Second Hand Showcase is costing me a fortune!
- Crazy on the street: Fire Breathing doo-doo bird.
- It seems the Hudson H9 is having significant issues.
- NYPD busted for kick-backs on gun licenses.
- Yeti and the NRA square off.
- I had no idea Waffle House was posted no CCW!
- Glen St. Mary, FL: 7 dopers vs 1 AR-15.
- Attention security guards: flashing guns doesn’t work.
- Google tracking my Dunkin Doughnuts habit.
- The NRA breaks 15 year fund raising record.
- What is INCEL and why are they killing people?
Marky & Freeze
“Shooting Guns & Having Fun”
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Episode 96 of the John1911 Podcast: - May 18, 2018
- EP95 – CMP 1911 Prices, Tim Kennedy, 1000 Yard Range Update - May 14, 2018
- EP94 – The Balled of Pete Rose, NYPD Gun Scam, Yeti and Waffle House - April 27, 2018