What we have here is a somewhat large revolver chambered in 38SPL. I do not know the date of manufacture for this handgun, but Wikipedia states it was produced from 1908-1969. So at minimum it is almost 50 years old.
Since it doesn’t seem to have a turn-ring on the finish, I decided to not even dry-fire the action. So the quality of the trigger is unknown and will be left for the new owner to figure out.
- 38 Special.
- 6 shot.
- 6” Barrel.
- Likely has replacement grips.
- Rounded style front sight.
- Trench style rear.
If you wish to contact this FFL about this pistol, click here:
“Shooting Guns & Having Fun”
Latest posts by Marky Mark (see all)
- HK P7 is not a Service Pistol - June 21, 2018
- SHS 16: Sporterized Mauser BYF(43) - June 19, 2018
- Armory Chat 41: AK-74 mags, IFAK, T91 Parts, Gen. Garnett’s Sword. - June 18, 2018