On this episode of the 1911 I found something that I don’t normally see. A used race-gun that isn’t shot half-to-death.
It’s a single stack 1911 in 9mm, made by STI out of Texas. It seems very, very well made and hand assembled. Particularly the slide to frame fit. It’s so smooth, I liken it to gliding on greased whale dung.
- 1911 action.
- Hard Chromed.
- Dawson Precision Mag-well.
- 2 10-round mags.
- Dawson alloy bumper pads.
- Fiber-optic front sight.
- Bomar-style adjustable rear sight.
In short, this is a lot of gun if you’re inclined to compete.
If you wish to contact this FFL about this pistol, click here:
“Shooting Guns & Having Fun”
Latest posts by Marky Mark (see all)
- HK P7 is not a Service Pistol - June 21, 2018
- SHS 16: Sporterized Mauser BYF(43) - June 19, 2018
- Armory Chat 41: AK-74 mags, IFAK, T91 Parts, Gen. Garnett’s Sword. - June 18, 2018