On this episode of the Second Hand Showcase, we are looking at a dream gun for many of us 1990’s gun owners. A new production 1911 in 10mm with all kinds of “custom” features.
Admittedly I still feel the pangs of desire, but enough about my emotional problems (sic). The details:
- Make: Kimber
- Model: Stainless Target II.
- Caliber: 10mm
- Barrel: 5” ramped.
- Finish: Stainless.
- Grips: Hogue rubber.
- Sights: Bomar style adjustable.
- Magazine: 8rd x2.
- Recoil configuration: FLGR.
- Additional info:
- Front cocking serrations.
- Schwartz style firing pin safety.
- Single Sided Safety.
- Leather holster.
If you wish to contact this FFL about this pistol, click here:
“Shooting Guns & Having Fun”
Latest posts by Marky (see all)
- 1911 Drill – Hand Switching - May 24, 2023
- DP-12: Unique Object of Desire - May 19, 2023
- 1911 Drill – Table Top Reload - May 17, 2023