Made enough upgrades and changes to the SIG USA 551a1 that it merits a video. Just easier to film it than write about it.
- Swiss Army green furniture.
- Front and rear iron sights removed.
- Edger Sherman Sling.
- BlueForce Gear sling attachments.
- Aimpoint Micro.
- Aimpoint 6x magnifier.
- Shooting Sight Trigger.
- Krebs safety selector.
- Magpul MOE plastic rail section.
- Surefire Scout Light – pressure pad at 12 o’clock.
- Military 100mph tape.
Is this the best rifle ever? No.
Is it better than an AR-15? No.
Is it unique in a sea of AR’s? Yes.
Do these upgrades make sense economically? No.
The goal is to run the rifle as long as I enjoy or, or get bored with it. More to come.
“Shooting Guns & Having Fun”