Here are some highlights from the 2016 Dove Hunt. A bunch of us went out on opening day. It was my first time. And while I was certainly not “Top Shot” of the event, I had a great time.
A couple of points.
1. This was the first time in my very short hunting career that I have actually seen a DNR officer. On this day, I saw 2. They checked everyones’ tags and guns.
2. Chairs are awesome.
3. Umbrellas and shade are even more awesome.
4. Yeti coolers work.
5. 100 year old guns work just as well as modern guns.
6. Plan stopping for dinner, because there’s not much meat on those little birds.
7. Don’t shoot the fat sparrows.
“Shooting Guns & Having Fun”