So…while getting changed to work out I took off my AIWB rig and set it on the bathroom counter.
It’s only then when the light hits it just right I see a big-ass crack on the trigger guard.
“Awww…Fuck!”, was the spontaneous utterance that is admissible in court.
I’d have to look it up. But this is the second Keepers Concealment holster I have broken. In what? Maybe 2? Maybe 3 years? Honestly don’t have a clue.
But that begs many questions:
- How long should a holster last?
- Are AIWB holsters more easily broken?
- Are true Kydex holsters more easily broken?
- Should a $175 holster last more than 2-3 years?
- Am I retarded?
- Do I call Keeper’s Concealment for a THIRD holster?
- If I do, does that make me a dick?
- Maybe this is normal for “home-brew” kydex?
- Have I ever broken any other brand of holster? (no)
- What if it takes 6 weeks again?
- Maybe I should just move on?
Now here’s the problem. The Keeper is my ONLY AIWB rig for the vp9. I carry AIWB 95% of the time. Nobody carries a ready-made holster for VP9.
Like I said initially, “Awww…Fuck” about sums it up.
“Shooting Guns & Having Fun”