On this episode of the Second Hand Showcase, we are looking at quite a rare and collectible gun. The carbine version of the 1873 Springfield Trapdoor. What’s even more impressive is the condition. That finish is factory original.
- Make: Springfield Armory (The real one).
- Model: 1873 Trapdoor.
- Variant: Cavalry Carbine.
- Date of Manufacture: Best guess – 1879.
- Caliber: 45-70.
- Finish: Original.
- Sights: Rollercoaster Irons.
- Misc: Saddle-ring.
If you wish to contact this FFL about this carbine, click here:
“Shooting Guns & Having Fun”
Latest posts by Marky (see all)
- John1911 T-Shirts Are Live - June 3, 2023
- MEC Clay Bird Thrower - June 1, 2023
- Holosun Green Dot - May 30, 2023