This photo is out of Syria. In it we see a Jihadi who is concerned with the afterlife. It seems he doesn’t want to get shot in the junk since it cramps his 70-something virgin-afterlife plan. Which gets one thinking about a few theological questions:
- Does this photo mean that shooting someone with this philosophy is a valid tactic?
- How does this work exactly for suicide bombers?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Oh…and one more thing. Virgins are overrated. I never got that whole thing anyway.
“Shooting Guns & Having Fun”
Latest posts by Marky Mark (see all)
- HK P7 is not a Service Pistol - June 21, 2018
- SHS 16: Sporterized Mauser BYF(43) - June 19, 2018
- Armory Chat 41: AK-74 mags, IFAK, T91 Parts, Gen. Garnett’s Sword. - June 18, 2018