Ok. The 2-2-2 Drill parameters:
- Distance – 10 yards.
- Number of Shots – 6 shots.
- Presentation – From Holstered Concealment.
- 2 shots – Two handed.
- 2 shots – Strong Hand.
- 2 shots – Weak Hand.
- Shot Cold.
All shots in the 7(8?) circle of the Wilson Steel Target in 9 seconds or less.
Penalties: Outside the circle is +1 second per shot. Off steel is +5 seconds per shot.
As seen above, this drill is meant to be shot cold as a baseline evaluation. But I have literally never shot it before. So I am simply practicing. When I get the hits in under 9 seconds, that is great.
But it doesn’t officially count. This is only practice. The drill MUST be shot cold to count.
- Pistol: Wilson eXperior Full Size 9mm 1911.
- Steel: Wilson Score-able Steel Target.
- Location: The John1911 Range.
- Conditions: Lite Rain with 20mph gusts.
“Shooting Guns & Having Fun”