After a recent video detailing some facts about the Wilson EDC X9L, I have received NUMEROUS follow-up inquiries.
The two biggest questions are:
- Does the 18rd mag work with the first generation EDC X9? Yes.
- Can I please show up-close images of the two magazines? Yes.
So here you go.
The only real differences I can see, besides the capacity are:
- The removal of some material at the top of the 18 rounder. I think this helps with loading by hand.
- The addition of witness holes 2 & 3 on the 18 rd mag.
- An embossed rectangle on the 18rd body. I suspect this adds strength to the longer tube.
“Shooting Guns & Having Fun”